Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles submitted should be original and must not have been submitted elsewhere for publication consideration
- Abstracts should not be more than 200 words and 5 five keywords.
- Articles submitted for consideration should be type-written in Microsoft Office document, and formatted in Times New Roman, font size 12, and double line spaced.
- Manuscript should not exceed 8,000-word counts, inclusive of abstract and references.
- Authors should submit online their manuscripts. The first manuscripts should contain the author’s details: name(s) of the author(s), email and institutional affiliations. The other manuscript should be anonymous and contributors should avoid any comments in the body of the work that may reveal the identity of the author(s).
- Authors should adhere to the APA 6th edition referencing style
- Manuscripts and other supplementary materials should be addressed to [email protected]